The company’s leading-edge technology is specified by a wide range of end users, consultants and major OEM manufacturers of evaporators, walk-in freezers and coolers. Additionally, top U.S. and global restaurant and supermarket chains recognize the benefits of KE2 Therm controls and specify them for both new install and retrofit applications.
Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as efficiently and effectively as possible. Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project. Monitors progress and performance against the project plan.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop project management process (evaluating and updating as needed) while promoting best practices across all departments without creating silos.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans.
- Evaluation and prioritization of projects.
- Coordinate resources for different project phases and elements; solicitation and review of outside vendors as needed.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Work closely with all process owners. Manage project progress and status, including communication of assigned activities, with both internal and external project team members.
- Support and help drive the KE2 Therm mission, management objectives, and quality standards through the product development process.
- Provide new business development with support in: technical expertise, research, presentations, etc.
- Manage, drive development and strengthen the Engineering department.
- Work jointly with client’s project management team for coordination of shared tasks and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- Minimum 5 years of direct project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Successfully drives deadlines in dynamic and rapid changing environment
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
- Refrigeration system knowledge or the ability to learn
- Self-directed leader with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are a family first employer offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates, who would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to: brandy.hagedorn@KE2Therm.com