Regional Sales Manager – Southwest Territory
Headquartered in Washington, Missouri, KE2 Therm is a U.S. based developer and manufacturer of “smart” controllers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications. The company’s leading-edge technology is specified by a wide range of end users, consultants and major OEM manufacturers of evaporators, walk-in freezers and coolers. Additionally, top U.S. and global restaurant and supermarket chains recognize the benefits of KE2 Therm controls and specify them for both new install and retrofit applications.
As a result of our “disruptive technology” in the refrigeration controls industry, we are experiencing extremely rapid growth. We are now in a position where we are expanding our sales team, and are looking for Regional Managers in key locations around the U.S.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) reports to the Vice President of Sales and is responsible for driving sales growth within a specific sales region.
- Lead the development and execution of a territory sales strategy
- Recommend the hiring and development of a sales team that is appropriate for the Territory’s needs.
- Achieve consistent growth in sales
- Actively pursue new business opportunities at targeted accounts
- Diagnose and solve problems for customers
- Build long term relationships with customers
- Lead customer training sessions at the OEM, Wholesale, Contractor, and End User level
- Support KE2 Therm product installations to ensure proper application of company products(as required)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of KE2 Therm Products
- Develop a strong understanding of refrigeration and communications platforms necessary to support KE2 Therm products
- Provide direction and guidance to Sales Engineers and Applications Support Engineers in your region.
- Provide consistent customer updates within CRM
- Develop and maintain an annual forecast and sales plan
- Contribute to KE2 Therm Product Development process by providing regular feedback on customer needs
- Work with the Marketing team to develop the sales collateral needed for business development activities.
- A strong technical aptitude
- 4-year Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience in industrial B2B sales
- Strong experience in commercial refrigeration is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a sales team
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Extensive travel within the territory is required
Qualified candidates, who would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume to: Jeff.Kavanagh@KE2Therm.com