Headquartered in Washington, Missouri, KE2 Therm is a U.S. based developer and manufacturer of “smart” controllers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications. The company’s leading-edge technology is specified by a wide range of end users, consultants and major OEM manufacturers of evaporators, walk-in freezers and coolers. Additionally, top U.S. and global restaurant and supermarket chains recognize the benefits of KE2 Therm controls and specify them for both new install and retrofit applications.
As a result of our “disruptive technology” in the refrigeration controls industry, we are experiencing extremely rapid growth. We are now in a position where we are expanding our sales team, and are looking for Sales Engineers in key locations around the U.S. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.ke2therm.com.
The Sales Engineer reports to the Regional Sales Manager, and is responsible for growing sales and profits within a specific geography in support of company goals.
- Achieve consistent growth in sales
- Actively pursue new business opportunities at targeted accounts
- Diagnose and solve problems for customers
- Build long term relationships with customers
- Lead customer training sessions at the OEM, Wholesale, Contractor, and End User level
- Support KE2 Therm product installations to ensure proper application of company products
- Develop an in-depth understanding of KE2 Therm Products
- Develop a strong understanding of refrigeration and communications platforms necessary to support KE2 Therm products
- Maintain strong communications with Regional Manager
- Provide consistent customer updates within CRM
- Develop and maintain an annual forecast and sales plan
- Provide input to new product development based on customer needs
- A strong technical aptitude
- 4-year Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience in industrial B2B sales
- Experience in commercial refrigeration and/or custom electronics is preferred
- Ability to work as part of a sales team
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive travel within the territory is required
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a resume to: