Headquartered in Washington, Missouri, KE2 Therm is a U.S. based developer and manufacturer of “smart” controllers for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications. The company’s leading-edge technology is specified by a wide range of end users, consultants and major OEM manufacturers of evaporators, walk-in freezers and coolers. Additionally, top U.S. and global restaurant and supermarket chains recognize the benefits of KE2 Therm controls and specify them for both new install and retrofit applications.
As a result of our “disruptive technology” in the refrigeration controls industry, we are experiencing extremely rapid growth.
Provide technical support to the Sales & Marketing departments, and to our customers.
- – Provide application and technical support for direct customers, contractors and end users
- – Work closely with Product Management, Field Sales and Business Development to assist in identification of customer requirements and related product specifications
- – Assist in development of product literature, technical bulletins and installation instructions
- – Produce white papers, case studies, news releases, etc.
- – Work closely with Field Sales, Product Management and Business Development to coordinate the development of product training and application support programs
- – Participate in end user meetings to develop firsthand knowledge of market trends and product improvement opportunities
- – Assist in review of competitive analysis of product lines
- – Assist in new product development initiatives with Business Development group
- – Attend sales conferences and trade shows as required
- – Other duties as assigned
- – Develop an in-depth understanding of KE2 Therm Products
- – Develop a strong understanding of refrigeration and communications platforms necessary to support KE2 Therm products
- – Provide consistent customer updates within CRM
- – Contribute to KE2 Therm Product Development process by providing regular feedback on customer needs
- – Four year degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- – Competency in refrigeration controls is preferred
- – Strong verbal and written communication skills
- – Strong presentation skills
- – Working knowledge of Microsoft programs including Excel, Power Point and Word
- – Willingness to travel to attend customer meetings, trade shows and industry events as required
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a resume to: