The KE2 Evap-RE2 Contactor Panel replaces the thermostat, defrost time clock, defrost termination device, fan/heater contactors for the evaporator, and fan delay mechanism on walk-in coolers and freezers, but also serves as an electronic expansion valve controller, electronic evaporator pressure regulator controller, fan/heater amperage monitor, data logger and communications platform all in one package.
The pre-wired Contactor Panel with KE2 Evap-RE2 (PN 21673 & 21674) makes the install quicker and cleaner.
- Pre-programmed standard and rack control options eliminate steps at setup
- CTs to monitor evaporator fan and heater amperage, providing early warning of failures
- KE2 Smart Access communication capability enables remote monitoring quickly
- Eliminates defrosts by up to 90% compared to timed based alternatives—reducing energy consumption and preserving product integrity
- Maximizes energy efficiency with less compressor run time resulting from shorter defrosts
- Eliminates ice formation on floors and ceilings
- Eliminates excessive temperature swings
- Control multiple electronic expansion valves
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Refrigerated Warehouses