The KE2 Combo Display brings together the functionality of a temperature display, lighting control, panic alarm, temperature alarm, and a door heater controller. It has three configurations: Stand-alone, Paired with one KE2 Evap OEM controller, and Paired with two KE2 Evap OEM controllers:
When applied in stand-alone mode:
▪ Controls the door heaters to a specified temperature, reducing the energy required to maintain a freezer’s frost-free door frame.
▪ Combined with KE2 Therm’s Panic button, it provides safety for associates working in the freezer in the unlikely event they are unable to exit the space.
▪ Lighting control can be integrated with a door switch to automatically turn the lights on and off.
▪ It serves as a temperature display and alarm, for one or two controlled spaces.
When used with the KE2 Evap OEM version 2.0 or newer:
▪ Includes everything available in stand-alone mode
▪ Information from the KE2 Combo Display is added to the Home and Status Pages
▪ E-mail alerts will be sent for Alarms originating from the KE2 Combo Display, as well as from the KE2 Evap OEM controller(s)
▪ KE2 Evap OEM controller’s information is accessible from the KE2 Combo Display including Variables, Alarms, Setpoints, and Manual Menu.
▪ KE2 Combo Display provides the ability to change additional KE2 Evap OEM setpoints not available from the Basic Display
▪ Audible Alarm will sound for Alarms originating from either controller